Aug 22, 2010

Zombiewalk 2010


As a favor to a friend, I brought my camera to the Vancouver Zombie Walk this year. I got loads of amazing expressions and great close-ups of some extremely ghoulish zombies.  I'll certainly be in attendance next year! I never seem to do enough portraiture, so this session ought to make up for it :)



 
The weather was excellent and everyone seemed to have a good time. At least those of us who weren't stuck in zombie-infested traffic.

These shots were taken to help promote ZOMBIESDRULE.COM The ultimate resource for zombie-related movie reviews, pictures, paraphernalia and more.


 Click here for the full gallery.

No comments:

...

Photos copyright ©04-2009 Patrick English

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP